At a glance
Weblive is truly the first enterprise level Unified Communications Platform that features Web Conferencing, Presence and Fax. All the modules are integrated together to work as one solution. By consolidating video, voice and mobile communications into a single application, Weblive helps to reduce travel costs and miscommunications while increasing overall productivity.
- A true Unified Communications solution
- Integrates multiple communication tools - chat/instant messaging, fax and web conferencing - under one intuitive interface to enhance multi-party communications and collaboration
- Simplified deployment
- Unifies video, voice and data traffic onto a single, IP network infrastructure to reduce requirements for system management resources
- Empower the mobile workforce
- Removes the physical and economic barriers to collaboration, particularly for remote users
- Face-to-face meetings minus the travel
- Leverages existing IP networks to eliminate the cost of travelling for business
- Communicate the way you want
- Enables richer, more frequent interaction with customers, colleagues and business partners without leaving the office
- Take the ‘labor’ out of collaboration
- Reduces the time, effort and costs associated with in-person meetings, conferences and training sessions
- Cross-platform accessibility
- It is accessible through any browser and it supports MAC OS, Linux, Windows 10 and previous versions and any mobile device
Weblive Meeting is a browser-based, multi-platform web conferencing solution that allows attendees to collaborate by sharing audio, video, documents and desktop in real time - from any smart device, anywhere and anytime.
- Conduct video enabled web meetings with 1080p HD video and audio
- Ideal for sales demos, group meetings, online training, virtual classrooms, process-specific activities, help-desk and technical support
Video & Bandwidth Requirements
Live collaboration is one of the most important aspects to keep a meeting interactive. Weblive Meeting includes the tools for effective communication and collaboration.
- Includes advanced collaboration tools such as white boarding and annotation
- Options for participant notification to slow down, request assistance and voting
Weblive Meeting offers users the option to record meetings or any other content and distribute it through high quality multimedia to large audiences over the internet. All recorded videos are stored in a library, which is available to users upon logging into their Weblive accounts.
- After a Weblive Meeting recording has been enabled and completed, the video is sent to the enabled users through email
- Multiple options to set up recording during a Weblive Meeting
Video & Bandwidth Requirements
Users can join the Weblive Meeting audio bridge in three different ways:
- Using the computer audio VoIP
- Using a toll-free number for USA/Canada (included at no extra cost)
- Using a dial-in number for Europe
- No limit on call duration or number of users joining the audio bridge during a meeting
An indispensable tool that integrates Instant Messaging (chat) along with VoIP telephony, Web Conferencing and Fax into one intuitive interface to enhance multi-party collaboration.
- Collaborate with users instantly by using desktop sharing, document sharing, video calling, and more
- Built-in integration with Microsoft Outlook (other open APIs available)
- Reduce delays with real-time presence information and instant messaging
- View user's availability, and chat with individuals or groups, within and outside your organization
- Chat with the desired point of contact from anywhere using any smart device/PC
The most beneficial component of Presence - the soft phone takes telephony to the next level with must-have features such as phonebook sync, call records, call forwarding, call waiting and more.
- Back end connects to the Weblive PBX system, enabling soft phone use even when working remotely.
- Also integrates with third party PBX systems
Start a Weblive Meeting instantly or schedule it for the future. The Presence interface makes setting up a meeting as simple as clicking a mouse.
- Jump to a Web Meeting directly from the Presence client and invite other users to join
- Assign a password to the meeting in order to make it secure
Send a fax and monitor its status, directly from the Presence client.
- Option to include attachments and cover pages
- Popular Facsys Desktop Client features such as full audit trail, send/receive status, sorting and reporting are all available
Take advantage of powerful fax server features without having to buy or maintain one.
- No need to own and maintain expensive fax lines
- No account or service setup fee
- 10 or 1,000 pages, you pay the same cost per page
- Setup the application once and never touch it again
- Available on a Self-Provision Consumption model
Our popular Facsys solution enables complete management of enterprise fax communications. Facsys automates the flow of fax messages to ensure secure, efficient delivery of fax information to email inboxes and network repositories.
- Send and receive faxes directly through desktop and enterprise applications, desktop client, browser interface or email client software
- Available in a range of options from a single channel to multi-server farms
Share documents and collaborate while having a conference through your mobile devices.