At a glance
Facsys offers fax routing solutions that are HIPAA compliant and guaranteed to meet your corporate IT security requirements. Robust fax routing and delivery engines, Facsys solutions automate the flow of fax messages directly to email inboxes and network repositories without routing to any third-party servers - ensuring the highest level of security for your confidential documents.
- Reduces communication costs
- By eliminating manual fax machines (and their maintenance), reducing paper and storage requirements, and consolidating telecom lines
- Advanced, rules-based routing
- Minimizes the manual handling required to securely deliver inbound faxes to the correct person
- Familiar interface
- Send Microsoft Office documents as fax messages directly from Outlook, and increase employee productivity
- Fax over IP (FoIP) support
- Enables organizations to leverage existing IP data networks and significantly reduce the cost of fax communications
- Eliminates downtime
- Server clustering, load-balancing and active failover ensure high availability for mission-critical fax applications
- Full-text search of inbound and outbound faxes
- Ensures that relevant communications are readily accessible, and supports discovery requirements
- Retains all inbound and outbound fax messages
- As well as receipt confirmations in order to satisfy the demands of HIPAA and other legislation governing information management
- A full audit trail
- For all fax communications, as required for regulatory compliance and accountability
Simple to deploy and use, Facsys supports traditional analog lines and FoIP using SIP Trunking.
Allows for smoother and easier administration.
Enables quick-launch options such Make Call, Instant Message, Start Conference for more efficient collaboration.
Provides a full audit trail of fax communications, as required for regulatory compliance and accountability (available for Enterprise configurations only).
Send faxes from email, smartphones, web browser, Desktop Client, Presence, MFPs and any fax-enabled application.
- Easily integrate ERP/CRM systems with our API/SDK
- Connector for Avaya Aura™ Communications Manager & IP Office
- Integrates with Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware Virtual Environments
- Supports COM Object, .NET and Web Services
- Supports virtually all programming languages and operating systems (Windows, Linux, and Unix)
- Mail servers: Office 365/Lotus Notes/Exchange, other SMTP email servers (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Integrates with BPM/Document Management systems
For optimum performance, it is recommended that the Facsys Fax Server be operated on a dedicated physical or virtual server. Facsys should not be installed on the same server as a Microsoft Exchange Server as rendering attachments requires additional server CPU resources and memory, which will impact server performance.
- Collaborate with users instantly by using desktop sharing, document sharing, video calling, and more
- Built-in integration with Microsoft Outlook (other open APIs available)
- Reduce delays with real-time presence information and instant messaging
- View user's availability, and chat with individuals or groups, within and outside your organization
- Chat with the desired point of contact from anywhere using any smart device/PC
The most beneficial component of Presence - the soft phone takes telephony to the next level with must-have features such as phonebook sync, call records, call forwarding, call waiting and more.
- Back end connects to the Weblive PBX system, enabling soft phone use even when working remotely.
- Also integrates with third party PBX systems
- Analog or digital Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) connection for receiving and sending faxes
- Internet connection for Fax over IP (FoIP) deployments utilizing carrier provided SIP trunking (an Internet connection is not required for use with FoIP deployments that use a gateway to connect to the PSTN)
A complete and cost effective fax server option for small professional organizations that is simple to deploy and use.
- Supports up to one channel and 10 users
- Send faxes via Print-to-Fax or Print-to-E-mail
- Receive faxes via Desktop Client/Web Browser/E-mail as PDF or TIF
- Route inbound faxes based on Line Routing, DID, DNIS, CSI
- Archive inbound/outbound fax messages to an FTP or network share with relevant metadata in .txt or .xml format
- Includes connectors for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange Server, MFPs (Sharp & HP), Freedoc/Weblive/Analysis
Facsys Feature Comparison
Offers more robust routing functionalities, and increased scalability for a more demanding work environment.
- Supports up to 4 channels and unlimited users (with the ability to add more channel/user licenses)
- Integrates and synchronizes with Active Directory
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint
- Support for embedded codes with Facsys Queue Monitor
- Outbound faxes delivered based on Least Cost with Server-to-Server Routing
- Support for Lotus Notes mail server, generic SMTP/POP3 client connectivity
- Enhanced notification templates (part of the Microsoft Office and SharePoint add-on)
Facsys Feature Comparison
Offers a high-performance, scalable, fax routing server with comprehensive connectivity to third-party products, robust load-balancing and active failover to ensure high availability.
- Supports up to 96 channels and unlimited users
- Complete audit trail functionality for fax messages
- Route inbound faxes based on OCR text, barcode, ANI, Caller ID, Round Robin
- Support for network load balancing and clustering
- Able to be configured in a farm or clustered environment for failover and redundancy
- Facsys Monitoring Service provides notification of fax server availability
- OCR’d text of fax messages archived to an FTP or network share
Facsys Feature Comparison
Send or receive faxes without the need for any hardware or telephony infrastructure.
- Compatible with SIP Trunking and IP-based gateway connections to analog or digital phone lines
- Eliminates hardware and maintenance costs
- Virtualized environment provides superior business-continuity, scalability, and disaster-recovery capabilities
Benefits of SIP-based Faxing
Real-time T.38 technology guarantees that your fax image stream is never stored. Faxes go directly to their destination, ensuring document privacy and eliminating the possibility of an unintended recipient viewing or even altering your document. For added security, we use babyTEL’s CryptAgent with Triple-DES encryption to provide the most secure T.38 line.
- Real-time T.38 service with no storage/intermediary
- HIPAA & SOX compliant enterprise faxing
- Eliminate or reduce hardware requirements
- Secure triple encryption