Select a Plan
At a Glance
- Registration Bonus
- Base Module
- Secure Storage
- Scanstation Pro
- Cloud Architecture
- Up to 2
- Shared Public
- 2 GB/8 GB/1
- Starts from 16.39 USD/Month
- 75 USD
- From 1 to 50
- Professional Public
- 5 GB/8 GB/1
- Starts from 24.04 USD/Month
- 75 USD
- From 10 to 500
- Enterprise Public
- 10 GB/8 GB/2
- Enterprise Privato
- Starts from 75.16 USD/Month
- 75 USD
- From 10 to 1000
- Enterprise Private
- Metering & Monitoring Dashboard
- Enterprise +
- On Premise
- Full Access
- Metering & Monitoring Dashboard
Available on the Cloud, completely self service, it can also be installed locally (On Premise). Cloud services are available directly through a network of certified data centers in Italy, Canada and around the world, both in public or private mode.
Genialcloud Freedoc is the collaboration and sharing self service Cloud solution that includes enterprise level tools for Document Management and Unified Communications.
The document management components allow users, both inside and outside the organization to securely store, share and exchange information in any format. By combining EFSS capabilities together with traditional document management functionalities, it represents the next generation in document collaboration, storage and sharing. Available on the Cloud, completely self service, it can also be installed locally (On Premise). Cloud services are available directly through a network of certified data centers in Italy, Canada and around the world, both in public or private mode.
- Cloud application, fully accessible from the web
- Developed with the latest technologies, it is available at any time, from any browser and operating system, both on computers and on mobile devices
- Totally self service modular platform
- Actionable with a number of components that can be selected as desired and purchased separately, usable in self service mode and that integrate seamlessly with each other
- Flexible configuration and usage scenarios
- The available configurations allow maximum freedom of choice with Public Cloud, Private Cloud and On Premise scenarios with freedom to move from one model to another at any time
- Content at your fingertips
- Extracts the value from your corporate information assets and consolidates key information to improve company-wide decision-making
- Enterprise-level security
- Ensures document integrity and retention required for regulatory compliance and “total quality” best practices
- Get rid of paper and save time and money
- Facilitates the migration to a paperless office reducing costs for internal and external distribution of documents.
- A true Unified Communications solution
- Integrates multiple communication tools - chat/instant messaging, fax and web conferencing - under one intuitive interface to enhance multi-party communications and collaboration
- Face-to-face meetings minus the travel
- Leverages existing IP networks to eliminate the cost of travelling for business
- Enhanced collaboration tools
- Improves team and personal productivity while reducing workplace inefficiencies
Creates a collaborative environment where people, inside or outside the company, can safely store, share and exchange structured and unstructured business information, regardless of their format.
Provides a centralized and shared repository for managing information, metadata, full-text indexes, tags, checkout / checkin, versioning, full search, permission management, publishing and archiving. Local and remote users can easily share content and keep track of document changes.
- Powerful version control tracks changes and allows rollbacks when needed
- Full text search will change the way users search and locate information
- Filters and tags allow users to refine search criteria
- Rich media support lets users manage corporate information regardless of format
Familiar, intuitive interface gets users up and working quickly
- Easy to use for every user level
- Web-based application provides all users with easy access to the document repository
- Reduces the requirement for end user training and support, and ultimately increases ROI
- It is possible to create and manage content portals and documents to shared workspaces for specific user groups (Social Space)
- Users can annotate and share comments on documents
- Employees and customers or supply chain partners can be involved in workspaces
Single Copy – Always in Sync Thanks to the synchronization functions, user files are automatically synchronized between their PC or laptop and their cloud folder, keeping files accessible and maintaining version control.
Control measures ensure content integrity required for compliance with legal regulations
- Digital signature and time stamp guarantee document integrity, authenticity and non-repudiation
- Document integrity is a requirement to be compliant with legal regulations in many countries and to be in line with company regulations
Allows scanning and document conversion with OCR type recognition, ICR, BarCode, which greatly increases productivity of those who scan paper documents, bringing efficiency in business processes and improving information security and compatibility with document processes.
Give your documents a digital life
- Automatically identifies and separates scanned documents through barcodes, patch codes, text detection or document layout
- Indexes documents by extracting key data for further processing, analyzes metadata for classification and routes through sync & share
- Drivers with high performance for ultra-fast scans
- Documents scan with zonal or total font recognition or based on barcode
- Different tuning parameters for scan and OCR
- Scanned documents or imported from a print spooler
- Compatible with a wide variety of scanners, multifunction printers, photocopiers and fax servers
Drive business efficiency BPM helps organizations get work done intelligently and effectively. Through its powerful functionality and model-driven framework, Freedoc BPM offers a strong platform for effective modeling across the enterprise.
- Includes a complete set of tools for creating, executing, and optimizing business processes
- Features a web-based business process modeling environment with support for advanced queue management and multichannel alerts
- Integrated workflow engine drives key business processes
- E-mail notifications and approvals keep all parties updated automatically
- Accepts processes initiated within any integrated business application (including e-mail clients) through API
Meeting Face-to-Face in High Definition
- Conduct video enabled web meetings with 1080p HD video and audio
- Ideal for sales demos, group meetings, online training, virtual classrooms, process-specific activities, help-desk and technical support
Brainstorm and Collaborate Live collaboration is one of the most important aspects to keep a meeting interactive. Freedoc Weblive includes the tools for effective communication and collaboration.
- Includes advanced collaboration tools such as white boarding and annotation
- Options for participant notification to slow down, request assistance and voting
- After a Freedoc Weblive recording has been enabled and completed, the video is sent to the enabled users through email
- Multiple options to set up recording during a Freedoc Weblive
Chat & Live Presence
- Collaborate with users instantly by using desktop sharing, document sharing, video calling, and more
- Built-in integration with Microsoft Outlook (other open APIs available)
- Reduce delays with real-time presence information and instant messaging
- View user's availability, and chat with individuals or groups, within and outside your organization
- Chat with the desired point of contact from anywhere using any smart device/PC
- Back end connects to the PBX system, enabling soft phone use even when working remotely.
- Also integrates with third party PBX systems
- Jump to a Web Meeting directly from the Presence client and invite other users to join
- Assign a password to the meeting in order to make it secure
Take advantage of powerful fax server features without having to buy or maintain one.
- No need to own and maintain expensive fax lines
- No account or service setup fee
- 10 or 1,000 pages, you pay the same cost per page
- Setup the application once and never touch it again
MFP Connector Connector for the integration between Freedoc Facsys and Multi-Function Printers. A connector includes up to 10 MFP Connections for server.
Office 365 Connector Connector that enables the integration between Freedoc Facsys and the e-mail Cloud provider included in Microsoft Office 365 suite to send and receive faxes through an e-mail address properly configured on Outlook 365